Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests - the phlebotomist is available each morning for blood tests arranged by the doctor.
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - coils and Nexplanon are fitted by Dr Greiner by appointment.
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood vaccinations
- Dressings & sutre/clip removal
- Maternity services - The midwife holds a clinic on Thursday mornings.
- Minor surgery - some small procedures are carried out via a doctor referral.
- Monitoring - regular blood and urine tests for patients on a range of drugs for bowel problems, arthritis and anticoagulents.
- NHS Heath Checks
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.
- Weight monitoring